|Get the medical information you need from the experts you trust!
Quite often we hear health information in the media but how does it affect YOUR life and YOUR health? To help you keep all the facts straight so you can feel and look your best, the world-renowned expertise of Mayo Clinic is available to you.
Access the facts you need every month with Mayo Clinic Health Letter. This eight-page newsletter is filled with reliable, accurate and practical information on today's health and medical news.
Click here to subscribe now!
Articles draw upon the knowledge of hundreds of Mayo Clinic physicians. The result is an interesting and informative mix of articles on topics such as arthritis, high blood pressure, heart disease, nutrition, exercise, new medical treatments, and more. Each month look for these popular columns filled with valuable information:
Your yearly subscription includes:
- News And Our Views Get the latest medical research results and news from Mayo Clinic's researchers and doctors.
- Health Tips Each month a common health topic is featured from healthy aging to digestive problems.
- Second Opinion This column features questions submitted by Health Letter subscribers. Check here every month for straight answers to common medical questions, or submit your own question!
- 12 monthly issues, each full of practical tips and information on timely health topics.
- Three in-depth special reports, where our editors focus on one very important health topic in each special report.
- Convenient Year-End Index, an alphabetized index that lists topics covered in the Mayo Clinic Health Letter (published each December).
- Free Special Reports on Achieving a Healthy Weight and Arthritis delivered to you along with your Trial Issue.
- FREE online access to HealthLetter.MayoClinic.com, where you can instantly view the latest issue of Health Letter from the web, plus our archive of past issues, recipes, medical editor commentary and more.
Sign up today for your TRIAL ISSUE plus 2 FREE SPECIAL REPORTS on Achieving a Healthy Weight and Arthritis.